API changes May—August 2016
- Added the ability to create mandates through the API (if enabled on your account). This is especially useful when pre-existing mandates can be used instead of having to get a new mandate from the consumer.
- Added the
descriptionparameter to the create payment refund endpoint. Use this parameter to add a description, which we will pass to the consumer when possible.
- Added consumer details for the Belfius Direct Net payment when retrieving a payment.
- Updated the payment method icons in list methods.
- Changed the minimum for Bancontact to €0.02. You can use this minimum for setting up
firstrecurring payments. If you want to use this minimum for regular payments, please contact us to enable this on your account.
- Added the
addressfield to the organization resource.
- Added Subscriptions API for charging simple recurring payments with a constant amount and at the same interval each time. Read the Recurring payments guide for more information.
- Increased the limit for Bancontact to €50,000.00.
- It is now possible for consumers to change the language on our hosted payment pages. The locale selected by your customer will be stored in the payments resource’s
- Added API key access to refunds top level endpoint. Use this endpoint to retrieve all refunds on the payment profile the API key is linked with.
- Added mandate detail
cardExpiryDateto credit card mandates.
- Added OAuth2 parameters where needed and improved documentation for Issuers, Methods, OAuth, Payments and Refunds.
- Added new user guide Recurring payments to explain how to get started with Mollie Recurring.
recurringTypefield to Payments API to support first and recurring payments.
- Added new Customers Mandates API
v1/customers/*/mandatesthat allows an application to find out whether a customer has valid accounts or cards that can be charged with recurring payments.
Previous entry: API changes January—April 2016.