April 6, 2021
English & 4 more
Mollie adds the critical success factor to Optimizely.
Switch on 20+ local and alternative payment methods for Optimizely via one plugin in minutes and enjoy seamless integration, an intuitive dashboard to monitor transactions, and high-converting checkout.
A better checkout experience
Without interrupting the shopping experience, Mollie Checkout for Optimizely makes a range of local and alternative payment options available instantly, including credit cards, PayPal, Klarna and more.
Mollie x Optimizely
Mollie Checkout for Optimizely requires no coding and supports one-click installation. The complexity of global payments stays under the hood where it belongs:
- Localized product: A dashboard in English, Dutch, German, and French, with more languages coming soon.
- Customizable checkout: Edit the order, title, and description of every payment method in Optimizely checkout, as well as predict revenue streams for upcoming months.
- Transparent pricing: Pay only for successful transactions, which means no start-up costs or maintenance fees. Read more about Mollie Pricing.
- Configurable payout times: Get paid out in increments that you set: daily, weekly, monthly, or whatever you prefer
- Developer-driven/friendly: Enjoy clear documentation and an event log for debugging purposes.
- Multilingual support: Our multilingual customer service and technical support teams are on standby to support you. Each team member has extensive training and knowledge in our products and can give you clear answers in the unlikely event of set-up problems.
The Mollie API gives your Optimizely site a single gateway connection to payments networks worldwide - from cards to accounts to alternative methods like Apple Pay and PayPal.
Security and compliance standards are exemplary, regulated and on a level with global banking standards. Even when regulations change, you can rest assured you’re compliant.
In case of exceptions, Mollie supports seamless chargebacks, refunds, re-orders, changes and cancellations. The processes are built and ready to use. If you’re building stores for your client, you can offer those functions to their customers, too.
- Create a Mollie account.
- Install Packages
- Configure Payment in CommerceManager
- Create MollieCheckout Payment methods
- Handle redirect to Mollie
- Implement MollieCheckoutService
- Change the Foundation Order-Confirmation controller
- Add a payment confirmation view
For the full step by step implementation process visit GitHub.
Mollie exists to support your growth: working reliably in the background with over 99.9% uptime, enabling and empowering the e-commerce experience, boosting completion rates, and reducing abandonment. When you need help and support, Mollie’s support agents speak your language and have in-depth understanding of local needs.
Try Mollie Checkout for Optimizely for free. No lock in. No hidden fees.