English & 4 more
Mollie for WooCommerce
WooCommerce is a customizable, open-source eCommerce platform built on WordPress – used daily on over four million sites.
Mollie Payments for WooCommerce adds the critical success factor: a payments gateway as flexible as WooCommerce itself.
Switch on 20+ local and alternative payment methods via one plugin in minutes and enjoy effortless payments and better conversion rates.
Freedom to customize
Without interrupting the shopping experience, Mollie makes a range of local and alternative payment options available instantly – whether for physical products or services, downloads or subscriptions.
Customers want hassle-free shopping and flexibility – merchants and developers are no different. Mollie Payments for WooCommerce delivers the ultimate platform for customization.
Mollie x WooCommerce
Mollie Payments for WooCommerce requires no coding and supports one-click installation. The complexity of global payments stays under the hood where it belongs so you can you focus on selling, your way:
- Localized product: A dashboard in English, Dutch, German, and French, with more languages coming soon
- Customizable checkout: Edit the order, title, and description of every payment method in WooCommerce checkout, as well as predict revenue streams for upcoming months
- Subscriptions: Manage your subscriptions with WooCommerce Subscriptions for credit card, iDEAL, and SEPA Direct Debit
- Payment refunds – Support for full and partial payment refunds (WooCommerce 2.2+)
- Transparent pricing: Pay only for successful transactions, which means no start-up costs or maintenance fees. Read more about Mollie Pricing.
- Configurable payout times: Get paid out in increments that you set: daily, weekly, monthly, or whatever you prefer
- Developer-driven/friendly: Enjoy clear documentation, an event log for debugging purposes and support for WordPress Multisite.
- Multilingual support: Our multilingual customer service and technical support teams are on standby to support you. Each team member has extensive training and knowledge in our products and can give you clear answers in the unlikely event of set-up problems.
The Mollie API - which powers Mollie for WooCommerce - gives your site a single gateway connecting to payments networks worldwide - from cards to accounts to alternative methods like Apple Pay and PayPal.
Security and compliance standards are exemplary, regulated and on a level with global banking standards. Even when regulations change, you can rest assured you’re compliant.
In case of exceptions, Mollie supports seamless chargebacks, refunds, re-orders, changes and cancellations. The processes are built and ready to use. If you’re building stores for your client, you can offer those functions to their customers, too.
- Create a Mollie account.
- Install Mollie for WooCommerce on your WordPress website.
- Activate Mollie on your WooCommerce webshop and enter your Mollie API key
- In your Mollie Dashboard, go to Settings > Website profiles and select the payment methods you wish to offer.
- Go to your WordPress Admin Panel. Open WooCommerce > Settings > Payments and select the same methods.
- Once the onboarding process in your Mollie account is completed, you can start accepting payments.
Mollie for WooCommerce exists to support your growth: working reliably in the background with over 99.9% uptime, enabling and empowering the e-commerce experience, boosting completion rates, and reducing abandonment. When you need help and support, Mollie’s support agents speak your language and have in-depth understanding of local needs.
Try WooCommerce for Mollie for free. No lock in. No hidden fees.