Mollie for Firmhouse
Mollie has joined forces with Firmhouse to let businesses leverage the power of subscriptions in tandem with a seamless payment integration.
Firmhouse has designed their recurring logic with B2C and SEPA in mind. It offers a powerful set of APIs that easily integrate with Mollie and other software within a single tech stack.
Firmhouse supports multiple Subscription consumption models:
- Subscribe & Save
- Rental & lease
- Try & Buy
- One-time checkouts (purchase)
- On-demand ordering & charging
Why Mollie and Firmhouse?
The integration between Mollie and Firmhouse enables you to:
- Easily deploy across markets in Europe, for any recurring business model and across locally relevant payment methods.
- Create a branded checkout experience with an out-of-the-box solution for webshop platforms like Shopware. Firmhouse seamlessly integrates into your existing website setup and can also be used headless to tailor the complete checkout experience to your needs.
- Smart dunning: When payments fail, customers receive a direct payment link which can be used to settle the payment using any method you want to accept.
- Choose to offer a combined basket where customers can blend a rental product, one-time purchase, and recurring product in one checkout and payment.
- Support at your fingertips: Firmhouse offers professional Services for launch and migration. For all payment questions, Mollie’s multilingual support can be easily reached.