Mollie for WooCommerce
Mollie is a payment provider that allows you to accept payments in a variety of ways, including credit cards, PayPal, and bank transfers. Mollie offers a variety of payment methods that are global and locally relevant to help simplify financial services and promote digital growth.
WooCommerce is a plugin that allows you to create a store on your WordPress site and sell products and services. Together, Mollie and WooCommerce provide a simple way to accept payments for your products and services.
Mollie Payments for WooCommerce adds the critical success factor: an easy-to-install, easy-to-use, customisable payments gateway as flexible as WooCommerce itself.
In minutes, you can have 205+ local and global payment methods such as PayPal, Apple Pay, and credit cards available in your WooCommerce webshop. Make payment effortless for your customers and watch your conversion rates grow.
Whether you are a large to medium-sized ecommerce enterprise, or you are just starting out, Mollie is right for you.
Find out more about Mollie and WooCommerce below:
- What is WooCommerce?
- WooCommerce features
- Why use WooCommerce?
- How much is WooCommerce?
- What does Mollie and WooCommerce give you?
- How to get started with Mollie
What is WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is an open-source ecommerce platform and plugin for WordPress. For over 15 years users have been able to turn their WordPress websites into fully fledged, easily-customisable and free out-of-the-box ecommerce stores. This is what has made WooCommerce one of the most popular platforms, with over 4 million daily active websites.
WooCommerce is free, easy to use and flexible. It also offers helpful features, like order tracking, product management, delivery updates and more, making WooCommerce the integration of choice for 99% of all WordPress websites.
WooCommerce offers features that make it easy to:
- Manage stock and inventory
- Track and fulfil orders
- Automatically manage tax and shipping costs
- Offer coupons and discounts
- Manage customers and gather useful data around their behaviour
- Access reports and integrate with other marketing tools, like Google Analytics
Why use WooCommerce?
Other reasons you should consider WooCommerce for your website:
- It’s completely free and open-source
- It’s flexible and can be customised to suit your specific business needs
- WooCommerce is used around the globe and has been translated into 24 languages
- It’s easy to integrate with Mollie and other third-party software services
- WooCommerce shares its wealth of support resources with its users
What does Mollie & WooCommerce give you?
Designed for ease of use and rapid installation, Mollie’s WooCommerce plugin gives you a great webshop payment experience with:
Easy, flexible payments
- Multiple payment methods: Installing Mollie’s plugin in your webshop immediately provides you with access to a large number of popular payment methods
- Subscriptions: Manage your subscriptions with WooCommerce Subscriptions for credit cards
- Improved conversion: With Mollie Components, customers enter their credit card details directly into your web shop’s checkout page. From start to finish, your payment process will be kept in one environment. Removing the need to be redirected between pages greatly improves conversion rates and customer trust
- Seamless payment changes: Mollie supports seamless chargebacks, re-orders, changes and cancellations. The processes are pre-built and ready to use
- Automatic branding: Mollie automatically takes on the look and feel of your WooCommerce webshop, maintaining a consistent environment throughout the checkout process
- Automatic localisation: Mollie automatically determines the country your customer is browsing from and displays locally popular payment options in the local language
- Customisable payment method display: Edit the order, title, displayed logo, and description of every payment method in your WooCommerce checkout
One price, one contract
- Transparent pricing: As a seller, you pay a fixed fee for each transaction. There are no start-up costs or maintenance fees. The fee varies by webshop size, which means you can take advantage of Mollie even if you’re just starting out. What’s more, you only pay for successful transactions, which saves you money on uncompleted or abandoned checkout fees. Read more about Mollie Pricing
- A single contract: To gain access to Mollie’s many payment methods, all you need is a single contract. Your contract does not lock you in: you can get started and leave whenever you like
- Easy integration: In your WooCommerce webshop, go to the Plugins page and install Mollie with a single click. That’s all it takes to get you up and running
- Multilingual support: Our multilingual customer service and technical support teams are on standby to support you. Each team member has extensive training and knowledge in our products and can give you clear answers in the unlikely event of set-up problems
- Automatic compliance: Mollie’s standards are exemplary, regulated and conform to global banking standards. Even when regulations change, you don’t have to do anything: you’ll always be compliant
- Availability: Mollie guarantees 99.95% uptime
Get started with Mollie
Try WooCommerce for Mollie for free. No lock in. No hidden fees.
- Create a Mollie account
- Install Mollie for WooCommerce on your WordPress website
- Activate Mollie in your WooCommerce webshop and enter your Mollie API key
- In your Mollie Dashboard, got to Settings > Website profiles and select the payment methods you want to offer
- Go to your WordPress Admin Panel. Open WooCommerce > Settings > Payments and select the same methods
- Once your Mollie account has been approved, you can start accepting payments
Watch a video on how to install Mollie in your WooCommerce webshop.