Add Klarna: Pay later to your website
Adding Klarna: Pay later to your website is simple with Mollie. Klarna is a flexible payment solution, which offers consumers the choice to pay for a purchase at a later date. With Mollie you can add Klarna Pay later to your website quickly and start processing payments right away. You only pay for successful transactions, no hidden fees involved.
Adding Klarna: Pay later to your website with Mollie is quick and easy.
- Set up a Klarna business account
- Create a Mollie account via our sign-up page
- Activate your Mollie account
- Download and install our Orders API or install a ready-made plugin for your website
- Select Klarna: Pay later in your Mollie dashboard
- Mollie checks your request and sends confirmation within two business days
Klarna: Pay later is a payment method that allows customers to shop online and pay for their purchases at a later date.
As a consumer-centric company, Klarna bases variables like costs and the availability of their products on your customer’s location. Pay later is available for customers in:
- The Netherlands
Customers have 30 days to pay after receiving the product in the Netherlands, Austria, Germany and Finland, and 21 days in Belgium.
Merchants are paid out five business days after an order is shipped. During checkout customers only have to fill out some basic information, simplifying the payment process.
The payment notification will be sent to the customer as soon as the product is shipped. From that moment, the customer is able to pay. The customer pays the invoice directly via bank transfer or uses the Klarna customer portal or app to pay with one click, making future purchases even smoother.
Klarna covers all the fraud and financial risks that may arise when offering your customers the option to pay later.
For more information about costs, check out ‘What are the costs for using Klarna?’ in our Help Center.
Klarna: Pay later makes shopping simple.
- Customers shop from the thousands of merchants available through Klarna
- In the checkout, the customer selects ‘Klarna: Pay later’ as their payment method
- The customer fills out basic information and completes the checkout
- Customers using Klarna for the first time fill out their email address and date of birth
- Returning customers can also be asked to fill out their phone number and date of birth
- After submitting the order, the customer will get an email with a payment link
- Using the link, the customer can pay with their preferred payment method through the Klarna website or in the Klarna app in the allocated time for their country of purchase
- Offer Klarna Pay Now, Slice It, and all major payment methods through a single integration and API
- Our API and Dashboard allow for direct refunds and allow you to export data in different formats for your bookkeeper
- Easy implementation with a simple sign-up process
- Free open-source packages and plugins for most coding languages and ecommerce platforms
- Transparent pricing with low fees only for successful transact