Mollie for Xentral
We’ve teamed up with Xentral to offer our ecommerce customers a lean order management process.
It’s no secret – numerous automated processes exist between ecommerce platforms, warehouses and accounting systems, making it crucial that ecommerce businesses use a payment service provider (PSP) integrated with their ERP system. The benefit? Time saved, and a clearer overview of cash flow and goods management. This, coupled with the ability to offer your customers the most popular payment methods in Europe. This integration lets you connect Xentral’s OMS functionality with your Mollie account so you can reconcile orders based on your transaction data.
Mollie and Xentral are the go-to tech stack for ecommerce businesses looking for a smoother payment and ERP process.
Why Mollie and Xentral?
The Mollie and Xentral integration is easy to configure and lets you:
- Maximise security: data between Mollie and Xentral is shared using Mollie Connect which is PSD2 compliant. This means your data is encrypted, accounts tokenized (no username or password sharing) and access permissions are limited. Connect your Mollie account and we’ll worry about the rest.
- Enjoy a single view: we’ll periodically send transaction data to Xentral to automatically reconcile your transaction data and order data. This helps you quickly determine which orders are due for payment, and which orders have already been paid.
- Automate shipments: even when alternative payment methods such as Klarna are selected, you don’t need to worry about synchronising your payment and order data.
- Streamline cancellations and refunds: this integration automatically connects to your webshop, making it easy to initiate your reverse logistics processes.
Need help? Both Mollie and Xentral are here to support you every step of the way. For technical issues, please contact Xentral. And for any payment-related queries, contact Mollie’s multilingual support team.
More than just flexible payments
- All leading payment methods: The Mollie and Xentral integration supports all leading European payment methods, so you can offer your customers a shopping experience optimised for conversion.
- Localization: During checkout, we’ll show your customers popular, most relevant payment methods such as PayPal, Apple Pay, Klarna and more.
- Quick and easy onboarding: the quicker you can onboard, the sooner you can start getting paid. And if you get stuck along the way, our customer specialists are always on hand to help out.
- Branded checkout experience: Whether you’re looking to code, or plug and play, we have all the tools you need to easily build an on-brand checkout experience that drives conversions and inspires customer trust.
- Real-time insights at your fingertips: managing your business doesn’t need to be complicated or time-consuming. Whether you’re in the office or on the go, the Mollie Dashboard leaves you with more time to focus on what really matters.
- An extensive network of partners: Xentral and Mollie are built into your tech-stack. We have direct integrations with over 150 ecommerce and SaaS businesses.
Honest pricing, adapted to your business needs
With Mollie, you only pay for successful transactions, no hidden costs or lock-in contracts. And with Xentral, choosing a plan as flexible as your business is easy with their modular pricing. If you opt for a yearly contract, you could save more than 12%.
Get started with Mollie x Xentral
To integrate Mollie payments with Xentral, make sure you have a valid account with Mollie and Xentral.
- Log into Xentral and go to Administration > Accounting > Business Accounts.
- Click New.
- Select Mollie.
- Enter the number of days you want to import data from. For example, if you enter 30 you will import the data starting from 30 days ago.
- Log into your Mollie account, using your credentials (Email + password).
- Click Connect.
- You are now redirected to the Xentral interface and a success message is displayed.
If you are interested in learning more about Xentral, you can book time with Xentral’s team on this page.