Klarna: Pay in 3
With Mollie, you can integrate Klarna: Pay in 3, a secure payment solution that allows your customers to pay in 3 easy interest free instalments over 60 days. Klarna: Pay in 3 is a flexible payment method where customers can choose between a Credit or Debit Card payment (VISA or MasterCard) or a Direct Debit order. Start processing one-off payments right away and solely pay for successful transactions, no hidden fees involved.
With Klarna: Pay in 3 customers can pay securely and immediately using their VISA or Mastercard Credit/Debit Card or Direct Debit over 3 interest free instalments. As a merchant, you are protected against customer non-payment risk and are paid out 5 business days after you mark the order as shipped. Thanks to the real-time transaction confirmation that you’ll receive, you can dispatch the goods to your customers immediately and reap the rewards of payout guarantees.
During checkout, the customer selects Klarna: Pay in 3. The relevant order information from your online shop is automatically carried over to the secure Klarna payment form where customers will either have to provide their banking credentials or create a Klarna account to confirm the payment, making the payment process very easy.
As a consumer-centric company, Klarna bases variables like costs and the availability of their products on the location of your customer. Klarna: Pay in 3 is available for customers residing in The Netherlands and France. For more information on the costs, check out this article in our help centre.
Klarna covers all fraud and financial risks that arise when offering your customers the option to pay later.
Note: You can also check Klarna’s Terms and Conditions here.
- At checkout, the customer selects ‘Klarna: Pay in 3’ as their payment method
- The customer is redirected to the Klarna hosted payment page and chooses a preferred payment method.
- For Credit/Debit Card transactions the customer must enter their card details.
- For Direct Debits, existing Klarna customers enter account credentials and new customers will have to create a Klarna account to confirm the payment by providing their IBAN.
1st payment: The first payment is charged to the customer’s card after the order is sent.
30 days after Purchase:
2nd payment: The second payment is automatically charged to the customer’s card.
60 days after Purchase:
3rd payment: The third payment is automatically charged to the customer’s card.
- Implementing Klarna gets you both simplicity and the ultimate payment flexibility for both you and your customer. Through the Mollie Orders API, you get a carefree implementation process and ease managing this payment solution
- Implementing Klarna with Mollie also offers you transparent pricing and countless features to get the most out of your money management
- We also have plugins for many popular e-commerce platforms, making implementation smooth and seamless. All you have to do is activate Klarna in your dashboard and you can start receiving Klarna payments in no time.