Mollie for ePages
ePages is not only the largest independent supplier of online shop software, but with over 100,000 clients in 70 countries, it’s also the world’s most popular online shop solution, especially among small and mid-sized businesses. The software itself is cloud-based and can be used in 15 languages. It’s also optimised for mobile devices.
For over 25 years, the team behind ePages has continually worked to release regular updates and new integrations to keep up with the latest developments. Retailers around the world trust ePages as an all-around partner for building their small to mid-sized shops.
Now, the ePages shop plugin from Mollie lets you easily integrate multiple payment methods into your ePages shop, including Klarna, SOFORT, PayPal and credit card payments. The handy, user-friendly dashboard gives you a clear overview of all your payments.
Why Mollie for ePages?
Modern online shop
- Responsive design: immediately create your dream website with free, modern design templates to provide an excellent shopping experience on all devices.
- Optimised for search engines: benefit from automated SEO features like search engine-friendly links.
Quick setup and easy management
- Easy content management: create, modify, or delete products from your webshop using ePages. Their intuitive drag-and-drop editor enables you to add text, images, and videos in an instant.
- Sell anywhere: connect your ePages webshop to popular marketplaces and shopping portals such as eBay, Amazon, and Google Shopping.
- Product and order management: ePages is integrated with the best third-party payment and shipping solutions to ensure your order processing is easy and efficient.
The best apps and integrations
- Powerful integrations: provide customers with a seamless shopping experience by offering Mollie payment methods, integrating shipping apps, and using statistics, sales, and marketing tools.
- Regular updates: free, automatic updates in the cloud ensure that your webshop is always kept up to date with new features and enhancements.
- Multiple payment methods: Mollie gives you direct access to a large number of payment methods, including credit card, PayPal, iDeal, Apple Pay, Klarna and many more.
- Customised checkout: Mollie is integrated with the checkout experience of your webshop where you can edit the order, title, displayed logo and description of every payment method.
- Real-time insights at your fingertips: managing your business doesn’t need to be complicated. Or time-consuming. Whether you’re in the office or on the go, the Mollie Dashboard leaves you with more time to focus on what really matters.
- Multilingual support: Mollie’s multilingual customer service and technical support teams are available for any payment related queries.
Honest pricing, no lock-in contract
- Transparent pricing: with Mollie, you only pay for successful transactions; no hidden fees or lock-in contacts. Read more about Mollie Pricing here. For pricing information with the respective provider, please consult their website.
- A single contract: To gain access to Mollie’s many payment methods, all you need is a single contract. Your contract does not lock you in: you can get started and leave whenever you like.
Mollie Payments for ePages quickstart
To set up the Mollie integration, follow these steps:
- Create a Mollie account.
- Log in to your ePages shop administration.
- Go to Settings > Payment.
- Click Set up online payment with Mollie.
If you’re already logged in to your Mollie account, your account information appears. Otherwise, log in to your account.
- Click Connect.
- Complete the integration setup:
- Select your ePages website from the Website profile dropdown.
- Select Live from the Operational mode dropdown.
- Select a payment method from the Payment method dropdown.
- After completing the setup, you can click Add Mollie payment methods to add more payment methods to your shop.
- Click Save.
- Scroll down to the list of payment methods and make the payment method visible.
After Mollie has authorised your account, you can start accepting payments!