Get invoices paid faster with Mollie and Payt
Get invoices paid quickly and easily with Mollie and Payt. Offer your customers automated, personalised invoice payments and their favourite online payment methods – from local options to global favourites.
Why Mollie with Payt?
Use Mollie and Payt together to help customers easily and quickly pay invoices. How’s what our integration offers your business:
- Automate direct debit payments: Quickly and easily offer direct debit to your customers. Add a button to your invoice emails that allows them to pay all future invoices via SEPA Direct Debit.
- Save money with multicurrency: Operating in multiple markets? Receive payouts in multiple currencies, helping you avoid exchange rate losses.
- Accept multiple payment methods: Offer every customer their favourite payment method, including leading and local options such as PayPal, SOFORT, Bancontact, credit card payments, and more.
- Simplify accounting: Automate reconciliation (via MT940 files) by integrating Mollie with your accounting software.
- Transparent pricing: Only pay for successful transactions with Mollie’s honest pricing.
- Custom payouts: Get paid out when you want: daily, weekly, monthly, or whenever you prefer.
- Multilingual support: Access customer service and technical support in your language.
- Optimised checkout: Increase conversion by customising your payment page to meet your customers’ needs.
Get started with Mollie and Payt
Ready to start offering quick and easy invoice payments? Here’s how to connect Mollie to Payt:
Step 1: Sign in to your Payt account and go to Administration > Online Payments > Create an Account with Mollie.
Step 2: Provide the requested documents to complete your Mollie account setup.
Step 3: Activate direct debit (SEPA direct debit) in your Mollie account. Mollie typically approves this step within one working day. Once this step is completed, proceed to step 4.
Step 4: Have the connection activated in Payt by a Payt employee (email) email@example.com or via the chatfunction) and discuss the desired settings, for example which invoices with which payment conditions may be paid by direct debit.