Klarna: Slice it
Klarna is a flexible payment solution, which allows your customers various, flexible, ways to pay. With Mollie you can integrate Klarna: Slice it quickly and start processing payments right away. You only pay for successful transactions, no hidden fees involved.
With Klarna: Slice it you can offer your customers to pay with consumer financing, without them having to go through a lengthy sign up process. Offering an easy way of consumer financing is especially a great advantage when you have a high average order value, lowering the barrier for customers to make the purchase.
By filling out a few simple personal details, customers can cut up the amount due in installments and pay it off in anywhere between 3 to 36 months, with interest or without. No matter which duration your customer chooses, as a merchant you will get paid out 5 business days after an order is shipped.
The credit check, that runs in the background while your customer is paying, will assess whether the customer is eligible for consumer financing and what the available monthly installments are. The actual payments take place at a later moment and are made in the Klarna app or customer portal through another payment method like iDEAL or credit card. For effortless recurring payments, customers can also choose to link a bank account to their Klarna account.
As a consumer centric company, Klarna bases variables like costs and the availability of their products on the location of your customer. For more information on the costs and availability, check out the Help centre.
Klarna covers all fraud and financial risks that arise when offering your customers the option to pay over time.
As a consumer-centric company, Klarna bases variables like costs and the availability of their products on your customer’s location. Klarna: Slice it is available for customers in: Germany, Austria, Finland, Sweden, Norway.
Klarna covers all the fraud and financial risks that may arise when offering your customers the option to pay using Slice it.
For more information on the costs, check out ‘What are the costs for using Klarna?’ in our Help Center.
- In the checkout the customer selects ‘Slice it’ as their payment method.
- The customer fills out only top of mind information to pay.
- Customers paying for the first time will be asked to provide their full name, billing address, date of birth, phone number, and email address.
- Returning customers can simply pay by filling out their email address or phone number and date of birth.
- When a new customer is applying for a Klarna account and ‘Slice it’ payment, Klarna will run an affordability check in the background.
- After submitting the order, the customer will get an email with a payment link and the order amount will be added to the total balance in their Klarna account.
- The customer can pay with their preferred payment method through the Klarna consumer portal on klarna.com or in the Klarna app.
By implementing Klarna through Mollie you get simplicity and flexibility, for both you and your customer. With Klarna – Slice it you can offer your customers the ultimate payment flexibility and with Mollie you get the easiest way to implement and manage this payment solution.
Implementing Klarna with Mollie doesn’t only give you a carefree implementation process, it also offers you transparent pricing and countless features to get the most out of your money management.
Simply implement Klarna with the Mollie Orders API. We also have plugins for many popular e-commerce platforms, making implementation easy. All you have to do is activate Klarna in your dashboard and you can start receiving Klarna payments in 2 days.